- Effective detection of all metal and minimum-metal content targets
- Compact, Balanced, Lightweight design
- One Piece Retractable design
- Accurate pin-pointing of the target’s position indicated by: acoustic modulation and maskable LED display
- High discrimination capability for adjacent targets
- Automatic Compensation for mineralized and high natural metal content soil
- Integrated battery charger
- Long-Lasting battery life
- Very reliable and robust
- Operation monitored by a microcomputer-controlled autodiagnostic system
- Completely digital electronics, with in-field program memory upgrade capability
- Ease of operation with minimum training time required
- Minimum set-up time
The Metal Detector comprises a search head, a control unit, a telescopic pole and an elbow support all jointed together in a one-piece design. The detection head is light and the wiring is designed to be protected from any possible damage.
The One-Piece Foldable design allows the CEIA CMD Metal Detector to be operational in a very short time and to be carried easily everywhere.
The CEIA CMD is equipped with a built-in Ni-MH battery charger which allows the batteries to be recharged (3 hours max) without the need to extract them from the unit. This also allows full environmental protection of components and maximum operational speed for the user.
Intentionally designed to be used easily and comfortably in every working condition, the CEIA CMD can be set up for operation in less than twenty seconds.
In addition to its small size and low weight the Metal Detector maintains all the most important features of the field proven MIL-D1 Metal Detector.
The length of the telescopic pole can be adjusted for operation in upright, kneeling or prone positions.
The CEIA CMD does not require any manual calibration; in addition, optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA’s Exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation System.
Localization of metal objects is optimized by an Acoustic Modulation pinpointing system aided by a Visual LED bar graph, which allows the position of the detected mass to be identified accurately.
If desired, the LED bar can be masked with a snapdown cover so as to avoid remote visibility (stealth operation).