Projects which were designed and manufactured by VME will be described online to give you an idea of our possibilities and where we can be of help.
For all your questions about a specific or customised system we will be pleased to assist. We will be happy to share our experience.
- Special dosing head to fill soups into a bagging unit (form and seal)
- Pasta breaking machine: Breaking pasta, packaged in 5 kg bags, in two without damaging the bag, allowing it to be put back in stock.
- Integration of D75 depositor at our customer Culinor NV, into an existing rotative seal machine. Customised support with sliding system, allowing the machine to be slid back for cleaning.
- Automation and optimisation of a complete filling line for detergents at our customer CTS in Wevelgem, including a structure table with three lanes with automatic sorting system, fully automatic 6-head piston filler, conveyor belt bent, labelling conveyor and collection table.
- Dutch army project: Integration of a checkweigher in a fully automatic sorting system for cartridges (180/minute), in order to separate the loaded and empty cartridges, allowing these to be sold for recycling. Explosion-free environment.